If you get too enthusiastic with the screensavers from Astro Gemini, which is very likely because they are amazing, having Astro Gemini Screensaver manager can be really useful. As you have sure already guessed from its name, Astro Gemini Screensaver Manager is a managing tool to help you deal with your screensavers collection. Needless to say, Astro Gemini Software provides this tool free of charge and is extremely easy to use, so you don’t have to take too much time to learn how to use it.
The application is organized in different sections to perform the basic activities regarding your screensavers. These sections and their main characteristics are the following:
- Screensaver Guide: this section is intended to be a screensaver browser where you can look up for your favorite ones and read some info about them.
- My Screensavers: this section is where you can see the list of screensavers already downloaded and installed on your PC. You can also configure the rotation mode for your screensavers.
- Downloads: this section is, in turn, divided in two more: available downloads and active downloads. The first one is to select the screensavers you want to get and start downloading them. The second is to monitor the active downloads one they are begun.
- CDs: this section provides you with direct access to order CDs containing screensavers packages from the developer.
- Help Desk: this section gather several help resources to help you manage your screensavers.
- It's free of charge.
- It simplifies the screensavers managing task.
- Its installer is included in the screensavers installers
- You cannot download the manager separately.
- The manager can’t manage screensavers from other developers.
- It’s available in English only